Instacam.tv Site and Mobile App Terms and Conditions
You agree that your use of the Instacam.tv Services is governed by the following terms and conditions:
- (1)Access to Instacam.tv.
Upon registration, Instacam.tv grants you a nontransferable, nonexclusive license to access our service, solely for the purpose of streaming to, receiving from and sharing personal live video with consenting recipients.
- (2)General Restrictions. You agree to use our service only for appropriate, legal purposes, and in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- (3)Misuse. In the event that Instacam.tv suspects that the Instacam.tv streaming service has been misused, we will contact law enforcement agencies (as appropriate) and will provide them with all data needed to conduct an investigation. Instacam.tv reserves the right to cancel or not offer its service to any user that it deems is inappropriately using its services.
- (4)Disclaimer Of Warranties. The performance of Instacam.tv's streaming service depends on various factors that are out of our control such as client computer or mobile device speed, internet service speed and internet traffic, network restrictions such as firewalls and proxy servers. Instacam.tv HEREBY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR POSSIBLE POOR PERFORMANCE OR FAILURE OF THE SURVEILLANCE SERVICE.
ADDITIONALLY, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR ANY OTHER CLAIMS OF YOURS OR THIRD PARTIES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. You assume all risks associated with the use of our SERVICE.
- (5)Indemnification. You agree that you shall indemnify and hold harmless Instacam.tv, its officers, directors, employees and agents, and all entities that have provided services, for the Service, against any and all direct or indirect losses, claims, demands, expenses (including attorneys' fees) or liabilities of whatever nature or kind arising in any way out of your use of the Service . We will promptly notify you of any such claim.
- (6)Communication. Instacam.tv primarily uses email and chat to communicate with its customers. All Confirmation notices, and welcome messages are delivered through electronic communications. Instacam.tv may periodically communicate service and other suitable updates with its customers via email.
- (7)Term. The term of this Agreement shall begin on the day that you agree to these terms and shall continue until terminated by either of us upon notice, which may be given by email. The terms of sections 4, 5, 7, 8 and 9 shall survive termination.
- (8)Third Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous.
- (9)Other Terms. This Agreement shall be governed by United States law. Failure by either of us to insist on the strict performance of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement in one or more cases shall not be considered a waiver or relinquishment for the future of any such term or condition or of any other term or condition. The terms and conditions set forth here constitute our entire agreement, and any additional or different terms or conditions set forth in any other document, including without limitation any purchase order, shall be of no effect.